Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve

Default Tap Drill/Metric-SAE conversion Chart?

When ever I'm hanging out in my Ole Machinist friends shop, I always notice
several of these very large charts hanging on the walls. Large enough you
could read them from 10 ft away.

In fact over the years (pre-Machinist Wanna-be day) I think I have had such
charts and just moved on without saving them.

I have small 8.5X11 versions of these charts that I have downloaded or found
in the trade books, but they don't enlarge very well and should be on heavy
stock poster material.

When I ask my Ole Machinist friend about them (hoping he will pull one out
and offer it as a gift), he recalls getting them from vendors at the Trade
Shows, year ago.

Where can I get a good, comprehensive, chart on heavy stock (without going
to a trade shows, sorry)??

Does anyone remember seeing them on eBay??

Thanks,

Steve