Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Gabriel

Default Pebble Dashing Technique

In article ,
Cordless Crazy writes:

I cant believe people still put pebbledash on houses. Its bloody awful!

I can't believe people followup 3-year old threads. Its bloody awful!
Well, looks like we were both wrong...

My first encounter with it was at primary school, where it was used
to face the 1900 school buildings which formed the playground
perimeter -- not a smart idea. (I wonder if its still like that now?)

My house has some decorative panels of pebbledash, and I quite like
those set, as they are, slightly back from surrounding frames of
eiter brick or render in different places. They are all well above
6' from the ground so don't represent an injury hazard (unless they
were to fall off, which they've shown no signs of yet).

--
Andrew Gabriel