Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Gabriel

Default I keep getting air in one Radiator?

In article .com,
writes:
For as long as I can remember, one of my radiators makes a racket... I
bleed it and the noise goes away, but a few days later it comes back.

Every time I have tried to fix it (by keep bleeding it), the summer
comes and I give up.

The problem is back now and I want to fix it.. I have bleed it 3 times
this week already and again today, there is air in it?

What can I do? Where is the air coming from? Why is it always this one
radiator?

Any tips would be appreciated

You could look back over the several identical threads on
this topic over the last months, and at least find out what
minimum information you would need to supply in order to
get any useful help, if not the answer.

--
Andrew Gabriel