Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default 2 Part Epoxy vs. One Part for Garage floor?

wrote:
NO PAINT OF ANY TYPE holds up well.

OK, I will consider that advice once mine fails. It is about five years
old now and still looks great. But if it fails I will try to remember your
advice.

I think your much better off to
never paint a garage floor, and once it fails bite the bullet and
strip, power wash or sandblast all the paint off returning it to
natural concrete. then seal with thompsons water seal or ssomething
similiar. so goo cant get into the concrete.

they also have big rubber sheets that are rolled over the floor.

paint is just a continius maintence chore.

just like painting cement block or worse yet brick its a terrible
idea...

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit