Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default 2 Part Epoxy vs. One Part for Garage floor?

casey@thebat wrote:
On 24 Jan 2006 16:12:41 -0800, wrote:

. Thank you!

I have used both kinds, by different companies. My honest opinion is
that they all suck. I spent two days preping one garage with a two
part epoxy, the client was in Europe for a month. and when they
returned, they got tire pick up on the floor.
If you have the bucks, put down carpet - the comercial washable kind.
Never had a call back on that install...

I would have to suggest, that while you spent the time on prep,
something was not right. Maybe the prep, maybe the product maybe the
application. It is clear from my personal experience and the experience of
many others here, that done right with the right product there is no tyre
pickup problems.

I wonder if there could have been some sort of problem with the
concrete. I have seen the recommendation not to use it on concrete that is
not fully cured. How old was that concrete when you did the job?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit