Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob

Default 2 Part Epoxy vs. One Part for Garage floor?

I agree about good prep work, but I think it's more important with the one
part stuff. The hardener in the two part epoxy is a catalysis that creates a
chemical reaction which generates heat and actually (for lack of a better
term) welds the epoxy into the surface.

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
.. .
wrote:
Does anyone know the differences between the (far more expensive) 2
part epoxy garage floor paints vs. the less expensive 1 parts(no
mixing)? ...

The two part is more durable and a better choice for a garage floor.

Of
course there are some better and some worse of both types and the most
important thing with either is the prep work. If you don't do the prep
right, you are wasting your time and money with either type.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit