Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH

Default Pots and pans cabinet drawers

dadiOH wrote:
wrote:
My next project is to build drawers in the kitchen cabinets for the
pots, pans, bowls etc that are now stored on shelves in the lower
cabinets. The concept is very simple: a shallow drawer mounted to
file cabinet drawer slides.
I am dead sure I am not the first to do this but can't find any
pitfalls and precautions in the group. If you have done this I would
appreciate the benefit of your experience - especially call to my
attention those things I must not do. Thanks, Leo

1. Don't build drawers, build trays...very shallow drawers. Much
easier to place/remove stuff. I make mine 2" deep. Hide the trays
behind cabinet drawers.

Doors. Hide the trays behind cabinet DOORS,

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
Get it at