Posted to rec.woodworking
Gerald Ross

Default Pots and pans cabinet drawers

wrote:
My next project is to build drawers in the kitchen cabinets for the
pots, pans, bowls etc that are now stored on shelves in the lower
cabinets. The concept is very simple: a shallow drawer mounted to
file cabinet drawer slides.
I am dead sure I am not the first to do this but can't find any
pitfalls and precautions in the group. If you have done this I would
appreciate the benefit of your experience - especially call to my
attention those things I must not do. Thanks, Leo

I have those drawers made by, I believe, Rubbermaid. Came from Lowes.
Install in a couple of minutes and work a treat. They come in at least
two widths.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA