Fatboise Fatboise is offline
Member

Default How do I know it's Argon filled glass?

When the windows were installed in my new house all the the windows came with a sticker advertising that they were argon filled which is what I ordered and cost more. All the windows except a window at the front of the house that needed supports to be put in before the joiners could come back and measure up. When the new window arrived I noticed that there was no "argon" stickers on the glass. Is there any way of telling what the gap is filled with, I assume if I ask the company who made them they'll say it's whatever I ordered??