Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

Default Whats the safest Glue for particle board

In article .com,
bdeditch wrote:

What would be the safest glue for particle board, not MDF board. I was
thinking of gluing on a hard board top some particle board. Is water
base or latex glue something I should stay away from for this project?

Use yellow glue and be sure that you're clamping properly. No worries.

Cauls, and lotsa clamps, I'm thinking.

--
"We have been looking for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq for less time
than it took Hillary Clinton to find the billing record from the Rose Law firm.