Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Harbor Freight does it again...

Larry Jaques wrote:
On 7 Jan 2006 05:50:13 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
quickly quoth:

But which particular mini mill would you recommend? 1) The Seig X2, 2)
the "Two Speed Variable Mini Mill/Drill Machine" from Harbor Frieght,
or 3) the "Microlux Milling Machine" from Micro-Mark? (If all three of
them aren't the same machine, which they look to be).

See this comparison for more info, Searcher.
http://www.mini-lathe.com/Mini_mill/...s/versions.htm
The $379 HF 42976 mill/drill has been discontinued.

Thanks.

I aready read that page twice. I was just looking for opinions
concerning the slight differences betweeen those machines.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.