Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow

Default 2 & 4 Drawer File Cabinet Plans

"Jeff Heyen" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
Fine WoodWorking did a cover story on these files with measured
drawings in the latter part of 2004.My copy is buried in preparation
for moving.

Go to taunton.com , then go to FWW and do a search. You can probably
buy just that story with the drawings online.

Gary Curtis
Los Angeles

Mike, I've done some Google searching, and just didn't find what I

"think"
I'm looking for.

I guess it's all a matter of taste. I did the search and the first set of
plans it came up with was a cabinet that I thought was the nuts - was sure
you'd find it great too. Shows how much I know, huh?

--

-Mike-