Posted to alt.home.repair
Patrick Cleburne

Default Particle board under sink rotted

"dk" wrote in message
. ..
I'm replacing my faucets in my bathroom. The particle board is really
messed up and I'd like to replace it. Anyone with any insight as to a
material that I can replace it with to better withstand water?? Also I've
got a cabinet with a divider on the front that could make getting the new
material into the cabinet tough. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Exterior grade (or better still, marine grade) plywood. Be sure to put a
coat or two of varnish on it when you're done installing it.