Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Sam Nickaby

Default Great, the Great Stuff is clogged.

The can of Great Stuff foam sealer is clogged at the tip after
one use. In order to unclog it, I will face the can tip down on
a concrete surface and push down on the can with my full
weight. This breaks the seal and the can is reusable. I have
used a paper clip to clean foam off the can's nozzle, but it
doesn't work and doesn't seem safe.

I have a feeling that this can will get stuck forever. Is there
a practical way to prevent it from clogging in the future?

Thanks