Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default Mortise and Tenon Machine?

"Joe Barta" wrote in message
.. .
Robatoy wrote:

Maybe they are try to recoup their R&D in the first 100 pieces?

I think we've become so used to cheap mass-produced stuff from China
that when we're presented with a limited run item made in the USA we
get sticker shock.

I think we have become used to seeing what many items are really worth in a
world market. I think the bubble has burst for the labor unions.

(Assuming it IS made in the USA by workers earning
a fine wage and health benefits and paid coffee breaks and all waste
products disposed of properly and all safety equipment known to man
bolted and strapped on and everyone paying a healthy share of taxes
all the way around. whew)

IIRC made in Canada.