Posted to rec.woodworking
Bubba Wood

Default Building a stand alone pantry - looking for some pictures

pictures. You should find a few useful ones. If not change the
search words a bit.

Larry

On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 19:26:47 -0500, "Dick Snyder"
wrote:

My daughter and son-in-law have asked me to build a stand alone pantry for
them. I have googled websites and newsgroups and have gotten some ideas for
various shelving ideas but I am looking for some pictures. Google didn't
find any pantry pictures on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking. I know a
number of woodworkers on this group have personal websites with pictures of
their work. I would appreciate any pointers to some pictures I could look at
for further ideas.

TIA.

Dick Snyder