Posted to rec.woodworking
CathyLee

Default Building a stand alone pantry - looking for some pictures

I have been looking for plans for awhile...I hope to start my project
soon.
Here is something I found:

http://www.woodworking.com/dcforum/d...rum=DCForumID7

--
CathyLee
They neigh I pay

"Dick Snyder" wrote in message
. ..
My daughter and son-in-law have asked me to build a stand alone pantry

for
them. I have googled websites and newsgroups and have gotten some

ideas for
various shelving ideas but I am looking for some pictures. Google

didn't
find any pantry pictures on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking. I know

number of woodworkers on this group have personal websites with

pictures of
their work. I would appreciate any pointers to some pictures I could

look at
for further ideas.

TIA.

Dick Snyder