Posted to rec.woodworking
DonkeyHody

Default Building a stand alone pantry - looking for some pictures

Dick Snyder wrote:
My daughter and son-in-law have asked me to build a stand alone pantry for
them. I have googled websites and newsgroups and have gotten some ideas for
various shelving ideas but I am looking for some pictures. Google didn't
find any pantry pictures on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking. I know a
number of woodworkers on this group have personal websites with pictures of
their work. I would appreciate any pointers to some pictures I could look at
for further ideas.

Dick, I had the same problem in my old house. Not enough cabinet
space, but space for an upright freezer or refrigerator in the laundry
room. I found some armoir plans and adjusted dimensions to fit the
space. Filled the whole thing with full extension drawers at various
spacings to hold canned goods, cereal boxes etc. A few years later, we
moved to a house with more space. The drawers in the top half came out
and the armoir became an entertainment center, with space for all those
movies in the drawers at the bottom. Sorry, I don't have any pictures
for you, but it might give you another direction to look.

DonkeyHody
"Even an old blind hog finds an acorn every now and then."