Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim Weisgram

Default Grizzly G5959Z 5hp table saw

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 22:30:37 GMT, "Frank Ketchum"
wrote:

Anyone out there own this beast? I am considering it and had a couple
questions.
It is a 12", 5hp, 220volt single phase, left tilt tablesaw on their website
for $1,729.25 delivered.

1) Are you happy with the saw itself? I currently have 2 grizzly tools, the
8 inch G500 jointer and the 14 inch G555 bandsaw. I am happy with both, but
I didn't take the plunge until I read alot about them from happy owners. As
far as this saw goes, there doesn't seem to be much info available in the
archives about it. I assume because most people probably opt for a 10 inch
model.

Grizzly will provide names of previous purchasers of tools; usually
for you to go visit and see it in action. I doubt there are a lot of
these in your or anyone's area, but you could give it a try. Possibly
if there is nobody local you can get a phone number of an owner.