Posted to uk.d-i-y
Eusebius

Default Henry vacuum cleaner - how to fit new motor

My Henry HVR200 lost his suction and then just cut out. The mains fuse
was OK, so looks like the motor. How can I check it IS the motor - are
there any other fuses inside which might have blown? what could have
brought this on - for example I use cheap bags which are stated to fit
Henry - do I need to use official bags? Could be old age - it's at
least 10 to 15 yrs old. anything I should know about fitting the motor
replacement? Is there an updated motor model that's preferable to the
one that came with mine? Thanks for any help, Andy Evans