Posted to uk.d-i-y
Holly, in France

Default Wiring for A Whirlpool Bath

Andy Wade wrote:

I read "electrical line" as referring to the final circuit supplying
the appliance (together with its CPC). IOW it's just saying that this
bathtub must be fed from a dedicated final circuit, rather than being
hooked into the light with a BC adaptor...

I know nothing at all about electrics, but we have a whirlpool bath and
ours has to be on a separate circuit just as you describe, so I think
you have interpreted that correctly. Ours also has to be able to be
switched off from outside the bathroom in the same way that a shower
would be.

--
Holly, in France
Holiday Home in Dordogne