Bill Lee

Default Leaking Copper Joint

Thanks for all the suggestions so far. When it is suggested to replace the
"T", does that mean to heat it sufficiently to pull it out of the pipes and
then put in a new one, or to cut the pipe on all three sides and use a
joiner on each side to connect the new "T". I've never tried to remove and
then replace a "T" before so I'm open to any tips one might have. The joint
is reasonably accessible and there is no residual water left in the pipes
once the water is shut off and all taps opened.

Bill

"nevermind" dontsend@here wrote in message
Seen a few 'Ts' that had minute (read almost microscopic) holes in them,
hence, good joint soldering still leaks.
As Trader4 says, replace it.