James \Cubby\ Culbertson

Default How level does the floor has to be for laminate flooring

" wrote in message
oups.com...

1/8" is too much. Harbor Freight tools had a cheap pneumatic floor
scraper on special not too long ago. That might make your job a lot
easier. If a) it is still on special and b) you buy it for this one
job let me know and I might buy it from you for a reduced price used.
Otherwise I will just wait until it goes on special again.

Hope this helps,
William

If it's this one,
it's on sale now. Not sure if you saw it lower. I'm picking one up this
week to work on my floor.....long story made short,
I'm having to remove self leveling concrete from the floor I was trying to
flatten. I hope it works!
Cheers,
cc