James Sweet

Default Missing coax connector on TV

fybar wrote:
We moved a few months ago and just got out our spare TV to set up in the
basement. I went to connect to the cable up and the coax connector is
missing. The plastic is broken around the area. I see two coiled wires,
one copper and one red and the edge of a board. It is a Citizen
model:JCTV3413B. Can I get a new coax connector and connect it? I would
like to try doing this myself if at all possible.

Any advice apprecitated.

fybar

Your best bet is probably to replace the tuner, you can do that yourself
if you know how to solder. Tuners can be expensive but sometimes they're
reasonable, and it's possible someone might have a good tuner from a
junk set.