woodworker88

Default Homemade Carbide Lathe Toolholder

Thanks for checking out our site. We try to create a robotics
experience in which people become better educated in the skills that
are important in the world right now. These skills help people get
jobs and have training they might not otherwise have.
As the student in charge of our machinery and the shop, I help the team
with the maintainence and operation of an Excello mill, a craftsman
lathe, a clausing drill press, and many other large and small tools.
In addition to routine maintainence and operation, we have worked on
everything from calibration and adjustment to fabricating replacement
parts. I hope that we will continue to get the funding we need to
maintain our team and continue to acquire new tools and skills.