Default Repairing cracked shelf in refrigerator door

wrote:
The lower shelf on the door (molded plastic) in my 8-year-old
refrigerator is cracked on both ends -- any suggestions for how to
repair it?

I tried epoxy, but no luck

Epoxy doesn't work well on plastic, except for hard plastics, such as
polyester and bakelite. Also don't bother with super glue.

Refrigerator plastic is typically PVC or ABS, both which can be
repaired very well through solvent welding with MEK of lacquer thinner.
I've also used automotive carburetor or throttle body spray cleaners.
Try to let the solvent evaporate for at least 24 hours before applying
much mechanical stress to the repair, but since a refrigerator is so
cold, I'd extend that to a week.

Don't rule out removing the entire panel from the refrigerator door to
reinforce it from the inside. It may be held in place by screws tucked
under the gasket.