Grimly Curmudgeon

Default Is there a 'dip' type cleaner for intricate tarnished brasswork.

drugs began to take hold. I remember Rob Morley
saying something like:

In article ,
says...
drugs began to take hold. I remember Peter
saying something like:

Does anybody know of a chemical type cleaner for cleaning heavily
tarnished brass? The item is a complex moulding and very hard to clean
with cloth and brasso which just reaches the more exposed surfaces.

Diet Coke.

Isn't that going to de-zincify it and result in a copper finish?

Hmm...good point. I've used it for carb bodies and the like, but never
left brass in for long.
--

Dave