tillius

Default Vertical Mill Plans

Chuck - Yes - I've seen that - I don't want the plans to build one so I
can save money, I want the plans to learn more about them.

Then I'm going to find one that's junk and re-build it or we'll build
one from scratch (debating the whole cupola foundry thing, but maybe I
can pay someone to cast the iron bits). I don't need it so I don't want
to just buy one, I want to learn more about them and share the
rebuilding or building of one with my son (currently 10).

Mike, Thanks for the info on the Pookatuck - but it's Pootatuck and
there's a yahoo group with most of the prints available online, so I"ve
got at least a start.

Tillman